DosFlex™ 300 Elasticity Agent is an advanced swelling solution that is formulated in engineering particle size slurry to provide......
DosFlex™ 800 Elasticity Agent
At DOSAS, our research and development (R&D) team provides a new technology called DosFlex™ 800, a free-flowing powder that easily disperses into cement slurry and enables the formulation of lower density cement with improved mechanical properties and resiliency. It can also be used for downhole cementing
We are using our expertise in products design and to develop our portfolio of high elasticity materials to ensure our clients get the high-level efficiency that their operations need with reducing overall costs and impact on the environment
- DosFlex™ 800 is chemically resistant to polar solvents, most moderate chemicals wet or dry, organic acids, alcohols, ketones, and aldehydes.
- The product provides significant cost savings over synthetic raw materials and hollow graphite spheres (HGS).
- The product acts as a crack prevention additive
- Provides density reduction of the cement.
- Aids Fluid Loss and gas migration control.
- Compared to Cenospheres, the DosFlex™ 800/HGS slurry has lower compressive strength, tensile strength, and Young’s modulus.
Long-Term Zonal Isolation
The graph shows aging data of compressive strength development of different density cement systems containing DosFlex™ 800 aged at 344 °C for up to 3 months under 3000 psi pressure.
|Lower Limits of Micron Range||-||200|
|Upper Limits of Micron Range||-||830|