Wipe Out Scale, Unleash Potential
Inorganic scaling, if not addressed, can cause blockages in various parts of the oil and gas production process, such as reservoir pores, sand control screens, well tubulars, flowlines, and facilities. This leads to issues like valve failures, pump malfunctions, heat exchanger inefficiency, and increased corrosion. To tackle this, at DOSAS we are developing a large range of new, more specialized scale inhibitor chemistries and formulations for specific applications.
The effectiveness of inhibitors is directly influenced by certain features and conditions. Understanding these helps DOSAS choose the right tests, conduct lab assessments properly and offer solutions.
• Keep equipment free of scale when it is either (safety) critical or very susceptible to even small amounts of scale
• Prevent aspects, such as gunking, instability leading to solids formation or high viscosities in the injection flowline,
• Prevent instability leading to the formation of components or phases with increased corrosivity.
• Preventing formation damage for uninterrupted productivity;
• Maximizing treatment lifespan to meet predetermined goals.
To ensure a scale inhibitor is effective and safe for real-world use, its testing method must closely align with actual scaling issues. Chemical performance, while important, is just one factor. DOSAS Scale inhibitor solutions are designed to meet a range of criteria to be safely applied without harming the systems. These include:
• Thermal stability,
• Compatibility with brine, fluids, and surfaces,
• Evaluations for formation damage.
At DOSAS, we take pride in being a prominent manufacturer in the oil and gas industry, specializing in advanced scale inhibitors. Our commitment to innovation enables us to utilize state-of-the-art techniques and advanced laboratory facilities to test and optimize our scale inhibitors. By integrating the latest advancements, We at DOSAS deliver solutions that surpass industry standards.Learn more