Dual Function Inhibitor
Combined Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor Technology Product
Keep Flowing, Maintain Assets Over The Entire Life
DosTreat™ 100 Dual function scale and corrosion inhibitor, controls corrosion and scale in oilfield systems. Increasing asset reliability and optimize flow assurance strategies.
It prevents mineral scale formation from entering into precipitation reactions, adhere to the surface of scale crystals modifying nuclei or altering active growth sites properties and blocking them to delaying further expansion of crystal in a control way. It also acts as a film-forming corrosion inhibitor, adsorbing onto metal surfaces to provide protection in both brine and hydrocarbon phases in the Oil and Gas industry.
A dual function formulation was developed with the following aspects in mind
• Utilization of a chemistry capable of dissolving deposits
• Inhibition of corrosion caused by carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide
• Corrosion inhibition in conditions where fluids have low or high velocity
• Lower corrosiveness of inhibitors to mild steel
• Effective combined scale and corrosion inhibitor against calcium carbonate and barium sulfate deposition
• Surfactancy to lower the surface tension between fluids and solid particles
with Dual Function Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor
DosTreat™ 100 Dual Functional Inhibitor provides powerful protection by significant slow down the rate of corrosion.
Features and Benefits
The development of DosTreat™ 100 has several strong drivers
First of all, significant cost savings can be achieved both in terms of chemical use and in facility requirements, secondly using one chemical to replace at least two chemicals minimizes the potential compatibility problems. Finally, environmental discharges are substantially reduced.